Tuesday, November 25, 2014

An Introduction

Today I met with my new psychologist for the first time. He's a very soft spoken man with a wonderful personality. He has good communication skills and he listens to what I have to say. Even if it isn't that much, he still listens. Our first session was mainly questions about my illnesses and getting to know me better. I feel very comfortable with him. I need to remember to bring in a current list of all of my medications with me on my next visit. And I need to start focusing more on taking my medication each and every day without skipping any doses. It's a bit hard to keep track when you're on the amount of medication I'm on but it can be done if I put my mind to it. I think this is going to work out well with me and the doctor. My next appointment is on Thursday, December 4th at 4pm. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment